Sunday, July 16, 2006

HARRY POTTER TO BE KILLED?


Author J K Rowling hinted on the possible conclusion to the Wizard Boy's Saga

British Author J K Rowling had hinted that she may wanted to "kill" off two major characters in the in the 7th and final book of Harry Potter. What's gutted fans most is that she is considering writing a death scene for the boy Wizard hero, Harry Potter!

Speaking on the Richard & Judy TV show, Rowling admitted that she had planned the end of the seventh book way back in 1990. She explained: "One character got a reprieve, but I have to say two die that I didn't intend to die." But Rowling refused to elaborate, adding: "I don't want the hate mail or anything else".

The 40-year-old author spelled her concerns that Harry Potter, who had became a movie icon, could be exploited if she left the franchise open-ended. She said: "Killing him would mean that after I'm dead they won't be able to bring him back."

The fifth film about life at magical school Hogwarts, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, is due out next year (2007).

Meanwhile, I found this very unique Harry Potter and The Globet of Fire Magic Notebook. I am selling it for $25/-. Interested, please email me for details.

No comments: