Monday, May 15, 2006

GARFIELD 2 (2006)

Who's Afraid of the Big, Fat yellow Cat?

In a nutshell: Legendary comedian Bill Murray returns to voice the World's favourite cat, Garfield! This time Garfield travels to the United Kingdom and was mistaken for a loyalty cat. Garfield now rules over a castle, but soon his reign is jeopardized by the nefarious Lord Dargis, who has designs on the estate.
Impression: This fat cat should still be able to entice me to watch this movie. However, I don't expect much surprise from it though.

Anyone like to bring home the big, fat yellow cat? Original double-sided poster of GARFIELD I and II going for S$30 (includes Singapore postage). Email me for more details.




I am also selling the GARFIELD I's premium set comprises of a tube and cup. Going for S$15/set (postage included).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Britney said...

Thank you for the compliments!