Monday, May 15, 2006

06 June 2006 is the day HE returns

THE OMEN (2006)

“The prophecy is clear. The signs are unmistakable. On the 6th day of the 6th month in the year 2006 his day will come.”

Scary tagline and if it was telling the truth, then we only left with less than a month to enjoy life! This remake of the 1976 horror classic of the same name tells an American official, who realizes that his young son may literally be the devil incarnate. All right, it sure scare the wits out of me, I don’t need to say more.




This double-sided, original poster of THE OMEN must go! I am selling it for S$25 (including Singapore postage). Do I need to explain why the low price tag?

Take it IF you dare!
Once payment is received via enets, the poster would be send, rolled in a poster tube to you. Email me for more details.

1 comment:

Britney said...

Thank you for the good words! :)